Best Valentine's Day gifts for your Fitness Sweetie
Not sure what to get your favoite Athlete for Valentine’s Day? A box of chocolate might not be appreciated by your Paleo eating sweetie during their Whole 30 challenge and flowers from the grocery store won’t last more than a week. So, we’ve come up with a Valentine’s day gift list we’re sure your beast or beastette will LOVE .
- What girl doesn’t want jewelry? Show her some WOD love with a necklace, charm or earrings from Fashletics.
- Help protect her shins from scapes and bruises with a cute pair of Heart WOD Socks or how about Cupid's Arrow? For the guys, these BEASTMODE WOD Socks in Red are perfect for him
- You can never have too many pairs of shorts and your Sweetie will love these Hot Pink WODLife Shorts for Women and they even have Men's Pink Shorts for the stud in your life!
- Wrist Wraps in pink camo print or a red striped velcro pair are great for pushing and pulling WODs and you don’t even need to know their size.
- The new JAW Grips from Just Another WOD will keep your sweeties hands from ripping while gripping that sometimes grouchy pull up bar. Available in Pink and Red, they even go with the whole valentines day theme. There are tons of reasons to keep your hands soft and healthy!
If you are still not sure what do surprise your Valentine with, we have put together a sweet 10% off deal on Valentine's Day gifts.
- Bridgett Chandley