Top 9 Holiday gifts for the Fitness Athlete on your list.
Holiday gift giving for your favorite Fitness Athlete just got easier! We have the TOP 10 Fitness Athlete gifts for Christmas 2013.
- You see them worn at The Games, during competitions and in the box. Rehband Knee Sleeves are on every Oly lifter's wish list this season. Traditionally, they have been worn to provide support and warmth to the knees during heavy lifting training sessions. Now athletes find they are just as important to wear during pistols, overhead lunges and most every other WOD your trainer can come up with.
- A patented contoured fit to your hip and ribs, the Schiek Lifting belts are made for support and comfort while heavy lifting during your WOD. "Great Belt. Comfortable and does not require time to break in. Easy to adjust and can be adjusted quicky depending on what your are doing in the WOD" says one reviewer of the Nylon Lifting belt by Schiek.
- Is your athlete training for the OPEN? Then the Titin Weighted Shirt will take them to the next level of training. Videos of your favorite Games level athletes wearing the Titin wighted shirt while training are all over the web. The reasons are many. 8 pounds of gel inserts can be heated or cooled for added muscle therapy. The snug fit, unlike the traditional weight vest, won't bounce off your chest during your workout. Check out what Games Athletes, Becky Conzelman and Chris Dozois have to say about the Titin Weight Shirt in this video review.
- SoRock Shop WOD Tanks are fun, cute and pretty and would surely be one of her favorite gifts this season. So many great styles, colors and sayings to choose from, you will be sure to find one that fits your favorite girl. The Burnout racerback tanks provide the perfect weight to stay light and comfortable even during a hot and sweaty workout. "Meet me at the Bar", "WOD Now, Wine Later, and "Suck it up Buttercup" are a few of the most popular tanks ready to wrap up and put under the tree.
- The smoothest, most accurate speed rope on the planet, the RPM Speed Rope 2.0 has arrived. 50% Lighter handles, made of all metal has made the best jump rope even better. Whether you are a double under king or queen or a complete newbie, you will love the feel any the RPM Speed Rope 2.0 has. Easy to customize your correct length and comes with a great drawstring bag that will keep your rope neat in your bag between WODs.
- What girl doesn't want a little box of jewelry under the tree? Fashletics is a collection of handmade jewelry and apparel inspired by fitness. A pair of Kettlebell sterling silver earrings or a hammer textured dog tag keychain also make a great Secret Santa gift for friends at the Box.
- Shorts have been a favorite of Fitness athletes for years and we think their newest logo'd sweatshirt will be a very popular Christmas gift this year.
- PR'ing your WOD doesn't come without some aches and pains so, give the gift of massage with the Trigger Point Therapy Grid foam roller. The Grid can be used during your Pre-WOD warm up to loosen up tight, sore muscles or great for those Post-WOD cool down sessions. The compact size fits neatly in most workout bags and will become your new travel companion to the box or competition.
- We didn't forget the smallest athletes in your family. Unwrapping a kids sized barbell from WOD Toys will make Santa their hero. Gift the gift of fitness this year to the most important people in your lives. Your lifestyle will become your kids lifestyle. These WOD Toys are a perfect way for the little ones to "join in" the fun with you.
We also have E-gift cards if your not sure what to give and gift wrapping available.
Let WOD SuperStore PR your holiday gift giving.
Check out our 2014 christmas gift list here
- Bridgett Chandley